Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Music & Easter!

The older Kendal gets the more she wants to be entertained - all. night. long. It's hard, but fun! One thing that seems to entertain her pretty well.... playing the drums on every pot and pan in our kitchen!



I don't have much to report from last week because I was getting ready for our garage sale. She was quite the little helper!

And Easter! Kendal did SO good! Honestly I just didn't think she'd get the whole "easter egg hunt" thing, but she did! Cass and I would point an egg out and she'd go the other way and find her own! It was so fun!  People are so right when they say that the holidays are SO FUN again after you have kids!  Both her and Fiona had such a great time!
Here they are at our church Easter egg hunt! By the way, if anyone in Rogers wants to try out a new church - Life Connection Church (On Walnut, almost to Lake Atlanta) is wonderful! 

 If this child isn't happy then no one is. Pure joy right there. :)
And here we are opening easter gifts from Gigi and Heather/Fiona/Mike. 
I don't remember "gifts" on Easter - but hey, it's fun!

And our Easter Egg hunt at DeeDee's!




I'm kind of thinking that we should just have egg hunts at home regularly for entertainment. 
So much has changed since last Easter. She was just under 2 months last year! Love my little family.

 She's not sure what's about to happen!
 CASCARONES!!! LOL!

 



 Heather, I hope you don't mind that I put this up. It's just toooo funny!




 The Fam! (But we're missing: Thomas, Meredith, Cody, and Ty - We missed you!)

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment